A *NEW* club aimed at anyone who enjoys writing creatively.
Following on from the successful creative writing course, this group is all about practicing and improving your creative writing skills and writing for the pleasure of writing, as well as for the pleasure of those reading.
Session outline and dates:
This course runs on Friday mornings from 10.15am-11.15am and work will be adaptable to all abilities of writers.
Cost £18: Contact us to book
- Give it a go! 1 hour 19th June
- A range of writing prompts aimed at giving you the confidence to write
- Looking at writing from the perspective of both reader and writer
- Email sent with study ideas (not compulsory) 26th June
- Exciting writing 1 hour 3rd July
- Looking at creating the right pace for your writing
- Looking at engaging you reader in the plot
- Still just having fun writing
- Email sent with study ideas (not compulsory) 10th July
- Email sent with study ideas (not compulsory) 17th July
- Tasting writing 1 hour 24th July
- Engaging the reader’s senses
- Interesting vocabulary
- Immersing your reader in your world